Last Updated: September 7, 2016
- Trademarks. All trademarks, logos and service marks (“Marks”) displayed on the Site are our property or the property of other third parties. You are not permitted to use these Marks without our prior written consent or the consent of such third party which may own the Marks.
- Modification. TransitScreen reserves the right, at any time, to modify the Site Content or to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Site or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that TransitScreen will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification of the Site Content or modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
- Feedback. TransitScreen will treat any feedback, suggestions, or other submissions (“Feedback”) you provide to TransitScreen as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Thus, in the absence of a written agreement with TransitScreen to the contrary, you agree that you will not submit to TransitScreen any Feedback that you consider to be confidential or proprietary. TransitScreen will be entitled to use your Feedback for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever without paying any compensation to you.
- Third Party Links. The Site may contain links to other web sites operated by third parties. Such third party web sites are not under the control of TransitScreen. TransitScreen is not responsible for the content of any third party web site or any link contained in a third party web site. TransitScreen provides these links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to third party web sites.
- Warranty Disclaimer. TRANSITSCREEN IS PROVIDING THE SITE AND THE SITE CONTENT ON AN “AS IS” BASIS FOR USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TRANSITSCREEN DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY, AND QUIET ENJOYMENT. TRANSITSCREEN DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE SITE CONTENT OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITE. INFORMATION AT THIS SITE MAY NOT BE CURRENT AT THE MOMENT YOU VISIT THIS SITE AND MAY CONTAIN ERRORS.
- Release. You hereby release TransitScreen (and its officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from claims, demands, any and all losses, damages, rights, and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death, and property damage, that is either directly or indirectly related to or arises from your use of Site or Site Content. If you are a California resident, you hereby waive California Civil Code Section 1542, which states, “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which, if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor. The foregoing release does not apply to any claims, demands, or any losses, damages, rights and actions of any kind, including personal injuries, death or property damage for any unconscionable commercial practice by a TransitScreen for its fraud, deception, false, promise, misrepresentation or concealment, suppression or omission of any material fact in connection with the Site or any Site Content./li>
- International Users. The Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to products and services that are not available in your country. These references do not imply that TransitScreen intends to announce such products or services in your country. The Site, the Site Content and such products and services are controlled and offered by TransitScreen from its facilities in the United States of America. TransitScreen makes no representations that Site, the Site Content and such products and services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use Site or the Site Content from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.
- Contact Information. If you have any questions about the foregoing, please contact us at: [email protected].